This structure was built close to Kuşadası Pier in 1618 and its construction was ordered by grand vizier Öküz Mehmet Pasha. The rectangular courtyard is surrounded by thick and high walls and there are two floored and porched indoor spaces. It was built using rubble stones and reused stone materials. The caravanserai, which has the appearance of a small inner castle, has a triangular tipped dentil at the top. There are rooms lined up all around the spacious courtyards. It has been restored in various periods and is preserved in its original form. There are two sets of stairs leading to the back of the structure from its northwest and southeast corner sections. The entrance to the caravanserai is to the north of the building and the marble door cavity is arched.
İstek, Şikayet ve Öneri
444 71 14